In Pictures (3 of 3)
CLICK HERE FOR PREVIOUS PICTURES!
27. Here are some pictures for the upcomming Heroscape Expantions. We had Rob and Craig of Hasbro games who joined us for the open gaming but were kind enough to bring some of the new boosters that are coming out soon.
28. Here is a closeup of a few of the new figures for Heroscape!
29. Eric gets a photo-op with Rob and Chris - the designers of Heroscape.
30. And the winner of the Wizard Toruney... Oh wait, that was me! Three finals out of the last 4 Wizard tourneys and 2 wins - that's the making of a dynasty folks ;) I'll be bringing my sealed Wizard deck prize as a trophy to all future SSG sessions. I will be signing autographs on Feb 7, 2005 at the B&N cafe. I may allow the Wizard deck to go on tour for those groups not fortunate enough to have seen the tourney in person.
31. More gamers playing more games. I really think Mountain Dew was the preferred drink of gamers based on the number of bottles I saw consumed.
32. Tery, Jack, Tami, Sean, Pitt and Dan playing a party game. Don't remember the name, but lots of laughs were heard from this bunch.
33. Taj Mahal gets played later in the evening (my brain had shut down after the poker event so I was confined to playing goofy games like Catchphrase!)
34. Kostas and Terry as two of the players in RA!
35. Alan runs the Poker tourney... Campbel is playing heads up in the final.
36. Late night gaming with Scott, Eric, Lucy, Mark and Mark. Here Money gets played.
37. Way past their bedtimes (and mine)... Settlers of Catan gets played by Adam, Zack, Joe and Bob.
Jenn and I had to leave a little early - this is the first UG event that we couldn't stay the entire time (from setup at 8AM till closing at midnight). When we left at 11:30PM there were still amost 100 gamers in the two rooms gaming away...
CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING!