In Pictures (2 of 3)
CLICK HERE FOR PREVIOUS PICTURES!
14. Constantine teaches Heroscape during the afternoon teaching session.
15. Steve teaches St. Petersburg and explains the significance of the authors name (which is a pseudonym and a combination of 3 different people that contributed to making the game a reality).
16. David and Kostas as 2 of the players in Pirate's Cove.
17. Heroscape gets lots of action throughout the day. It was also great to see plenty of Patriots jerseys throughout the day.
18. Joe, Craig and Dan making movies... Traumfabrik gets several plays today.
19. Cityscape is a game I've not seen before... I love the big blocks!
20. Nate and Rob as two of my new Crokinole playing friends. Rob was wearing a #81 T. Owens Eagles jersey and he took a lot of flak from the overwhelming number of NE Patriot fans in attendence... luckily Rob was a heck of a nice guy and managed to convince a few folks to game with him throughout the day ;)
21. Alan Moon stayed in the hotel the night before - and there was some sort of party going on in one of the main ballrooms. At night, when they were done and the hotel staff were cleaning up, he went in and asked them if he could take any of the baloons and party hats, etc. They said he could and so he trucked a bunch of these down to line the hallway and enterence to the main gaming room.
22. A shot of the main gaming room mid-morning. Folks were still coming in - and we managed to use up a fair bit of the expanded space this new venue offered.
23. More gaming mid-day. Having one larger room and a smaller inner room worked out really well.
24. And the far end of the room where the teachers ran their sessions - later in the day this became more open gaming space.
25. And here is the inner room - smaller but it was a nice place to setup some larger games with longer play times.
26. Tery ran a great little contest/puzzle during the day. The winners got a small prize bag that consisted of some party favors and 1,000,000,000,000 in either "Bernazzani-bucks" or "Smiles-Bucks" which gave instructions for the obtainer to come up to the person featured on the bill and give them some birthday wishes (it seems that myself, Adam and Becky Smiles all have Birthdays very close to UG9 and so this was a nice surprise... along with a ton of cake that was available for consumption later in the day).
CLICK HERE FOR NEXT SET OF PICTURES!