In Pictures (1 of 3)
1. This is what UG7 looked like mid-day from one end of the room. We had 144 gamers present for UG7 which was a few down from the last event but still quite a turnout for the local boardgame community on this cold slushy morning!
2. John does a bang-up job of teaching Settlers of Catan.
3. The UG7 "Jump Start" (teaching) area was one of the bright spots for UG7. Thanks to Phil for putting it together!
4. Dave, Kostas and Campbell give the Lord of the Rings Triva Game a workout. The questions ranged from answerable to damn near impossible! Sorry I missed this one early in the AM.
5. Richard teaching the Project GIPF series during the UG7 teaching segment. Here Ben and Richard play YINSH.
6. Phil had made up 3-sided signs like this for the teaching area. It worked well to draw attention to the UG7 jump start area!
7. And here is Phil himself taching Santiago!
8. Phil put together this nice sign for the Jump Start area complete with UG logo.
9. Mark Edwards and Ralph display Dave Fonte's home-made Dune board (it's even more impressive live than in the picture).
10. Eric, Nick, Chris, Dave and Ann playing Wildlife.
11. Adam took this picture of Becky, Jenn and I. Becky and Jenn did a great job staffing the front table for most of the early hours - with Constantine taking the afternoon duties.
12. Tami, Craig, Pitt and Dave playing Tongiaki.
13. Kostas and Kelli are two of the more congenial Crokinole players.
CLICK HERE FOR THE NEXT PICTURES